Razzia mot utländska lärare i Mukdahan med lyckligt slut.

Isan Lover

Forumveteran
Hej

Immigration och polis gjorde en kontroll av 20 utländska lärare som jobbar på en skola i Mukdahan, här slutade det lite annorlunda än det man brukar läsa om, alla 20 hade sina papper i ordning och razzian slutade istället med en gruppgotografering med lärare och personal ifrån immigration.

BIG JOKE CRACKDOWN ON ILLEGAL FOREIGNERS EXTENDS TO SCHOOLS - NO ARRESTS BUT A BIG PHOTO OP!
Big Joke crackdown on illegal foreigners extends to schools - no arrests but a big photo op!

1pm1.jpg.f4ec8cca621b05060e3dc08f6bf9748c.jpg

Immigration officers went to a leading school in the north east of Thailand to check on the credentials of teachers including British and African nationals.

But rather than arrest anyone on overstay or illegal entry into Thailand it appeared to be a chance for a big photo opportunity.

New immigration chief Maj-Gen Surachate "Big Joke" Hakparn sent in his Mukdahan chief Pol Col Komen Suphap to Mukdahan School to check up on the twenty foreigners working there.

The school employs three teachers from Britain, two Germans, two Russians, an Australian, three people from Zimbabwe, two from Cameroon, one from Turkey, four Filipinos and two Chinese nationals.

But all were found to be legally in Thailand with their papers in order.

Thaivisa was told by one of the teachers at the school that Mukdahan School is very good when it comes to matters concerning paperwork: "Our school is very up to date on stuff like that. They don’t tend to make any mistakes".

Our contact said that normally checks at the school were low key affairs but this one was different.

Our contact added: "They loved me because I’d managed to do my 90 day check in
online".

Thai media reported that the Maj-Gen's crackdown was hunting out teachers in Thailand both illegally and on overstay.

But in Mukdahan at least immigration offers were pictured smiling with school staff at the visit last Thursday as they explained immigration procedures.

Thailand News: Big Joke crackdown on illegal foreigners extends to schools - no arrests but a big photo op!

Mvh isan lover

Liknande trådar

R
Svar
Visningar
1 K
Remus
R
A
Svar
Visningar
Anonym