Tysk och hans fru brutalt rånade på Koh Samui.

Isan Lover

Forumveteran
Hej

En 60 årig Tysk och hans Thailändska fru 56 år gammal rånades brutalt på Koh Samui, dom var ute på en moppetur för att besöka ett vattenfall mellan Lamai och Mae Nam när dom när dom attackerades av en man i heltäckande hjälm, tysken höggs i skuldran med en kniv, rånaren kom över guld för ca 30 000 baht.

Polisen misstänker att rånaren kan vara npgon av dom som nyligen släpptes fria i den amnesti kungen gav.

Koh Samui: German tourist and wife robbed at knife point – released convicts probed

Police on the holiday island of Koh Samui believe that a man who stabbed a German tourist and stole gold from his Thai wife may have been recently released in an amnesty.
They are checking the records of 100 men who have just been let out of jail.
robbery_thaliand.jpg

The 60 year old German – who was not named – and his Thai wife Yong Noiphrom, 56, from Naratiwas, were followed and ambushed by a Thai man aged about 25-30 wearing a full face helmet.
The attack happened as the couple rode a motorcycle on a waterfall road between Lamai and Mae Nam.
The German was stabbed in the shoulder in the attack on Wednesday. The robber got a one baht weight gold necklace and a half baht weight bracelet. This was all worth about 30,000 baht.
ONB reported that the German did not want to be pictured yesterday when the couple went to the area with the police. He was said to have been terrorized by the incident.
His wife spoke about the attack. Bloodstains were found on the road surface.
Police are studying CCTV and checking all 100 men released in a recent amnesty on the island.

Koh Samui: German tourist and wife robbed at knife point - released convicts probed - Samui Times

Mvh isan lover

Hej

En 60 årig Tysk och hans Thailändska fru 56 år gammal rånades brutalt på Koh Samui, dom var ute på en moppetur för att besöka ett vattenfall mellan Lamai och Mae Nam när dom när dom attackerades av en man i heltäckande hjälm, tysken höggs i skuldran med en kniv, rånaren kom över guld för ca 30 000 baht.

Polisen misstänker att rånaren kan vara npgon av dom som nyligen släpptes fria i den amnesti kungen gav.

Koh Samui: German tourist and wife robbed at knife point – released convicts probed

Police on the holiday island of Koh Samui believe that a man who stabbed a German tourist and stole gold from his Thai wife may have been recently released in an amnesty.
They are checking the records of 100 men who have just been let out of jail.
robbery_thaliand.jpg

The 60 year old German – who was not named – and his Thai wife Yong Noiphrom, 56, from Naratiwas, were followed and ambushed by a Thai man aged about 25-30 wearing a full face helmet.
The attack happened as the couple rode a motorcycle on a waterfall road between Lamai and Mae Nam.
The German was stabbed in the shoulder in the attack on Wednesday. The robber got a one baht weight gold necklace and a half baht weight bracelet. This was all worth about 30,000 baht.
ONB reported that the German did not want to be pictured yesterday when the couple went to the area with the police. He was said to have been terrorized by the incident.
His wife spoke about the attack. Bloodstains were found on the road surface.
Police are studying CCTV and checking all 100 men released in a recent amnesty on the island.

Koh Samui: German tourist and wife robbed at knife point - released convicts probed - Samui Times

Mvh isan lover
Är förjävligt när sånt händer.:mad:

Är förjävligt när sånt händer.:mad:

Hej

Ja riktigt dåligt, att överfalla ett äldre par och dessutom knivskära mannen för att komma över fruns guld tyder på hänsynslöshet, men polisen i Thailand brukar ju vara duktiga på att lösa sånt här, så vi får väl hoppas att idioten snart är fast.

Sen är väl alltid en uppmaning om att inte bära guld eller något annat dyrbart synligt på sig alltid på plats, men just Koh Samui är väl ändå en ganska lugn och säker plats tror jag.

Mvh isan lover

Hej

Ja riktigt dåligt, att överfalla ett äldre par och dessutom knivskära mannen för att komma över fruns guld tyder på hänsynslöshet, men polisen i Thailand brukar ju vara duktiga på att lösa sånt här, så vi får väl hoppas att idioten snart är fast.

Sen är väl alltid en uppmaning om att inte bära guld eller något annat dyrbart synligt på sig alltid på plats, men just Koh Samui är väl ändå en ganska lugn och säker plats tror jag.

Mvh isan lover

Tyvärr är nog ingen plats säker för sådana hänsynslösa dårar. Som sagt, att inte bära synligt guld offentligt är ett gott råd och jag hoppas verkligen att den thailändska polisen är så duktig som du säger.
Själv anv. jag dubbla plånböcker och kreditkort. En fullt synlig med fickpengar och lågt begränsat kreditkort. Hoppas att ev. rånare inte kollar inpå kroppen

Liknande trådar

L
Svar
Visningar
6 K
Hans Svensson
H
A
Svar
Visningar
1 K
A