Ubon bygger en farm....

Gamla svarvar och pelarborrmaskiner har ju den lösningen.

Jovisst, fast min tanke är, att här finns endast 1 kilremskiva, inte 4-5 som på en pelarborrmaskin, kanske jag tänker fel? det vet vi, inte innan min ide, fasiken, nu kom jag på, skulle man inte kunna låsa denna med magnet? neodym?
elektromagnet? använda sig av en svivel? nää, nu blir det för mycket i kontoret, dags att varva ner, dags för bingen, innan det blir kortslutning, fortsätter att fundera när jag vaknar....

Kedja, är det normala i detta fall, dreven finns redan, men funderar på om man skulle våga sig på att prova med kilrem? tänk variomatic, fast nu tänkte jag på en enklare, manuell lösning, för att kunna ändra diametern, jag får fundera vidare....
Absolut, men för livslängd skulle jag stannat med kedja. Håller längre, klarar mer kraft, slirar inte när det blir tungt.
Lager, stång, drev etc kostar inte så mycket i det här landet.

Vi pratade lite löst om förlängning av tillståndet, att få stanna, hittar inte vilken tråd det var,
kanske detta kan vara en ledtråd?

Thailand’s Immigration Bureau chief said yesterday foreigners in Thailand still stranded in Thailand by the Covid-19 will be allowed to extend their says. The Immigration Chief said foreigners can apply for an extended short stay after their visas expire on July 31

Foreign tourists who are unable to leave Thailand will be given a visa extension grace period from Aug 1 to Sept 26 to apply to stay for a specified period, said Pol Lt Gen Sompong Chingduang, said.

Furthermore, if they do not obtain extensions and are still in the country after Sept 26, they would face legal action and be blacklisted.

He urged foreigners to contact the Immigration bureau as soon as possible. Above all to prepare for their next steps in order to avoid crowding. Especially when the Sept 26 deadline approached.

Reason and proof required to stay
Foreign visitors must specify their reasons and submit necessary documents when seeking to renew short-term visas. The new short-term visas will be granted for 30 days, he told the Bangkok Post.

“If they are unable to return because there are no flights or due to lockdown measures in their countries, they must submit proof. The granting of a short-stay visa will be made on a case-by-case basis,” Pol Lt Gen Sompong said.

He also said the Immigration bureau had asked the Council of State about the proposed short stay. They advised that the Interior Ministry could issue an announcement.

Even more the Interior Ministry’s visa relief measures for foreign visitors would be submitted to the cabinet for approval next Tuesday. The bureau would later issue guidelines on how to apply for a visa extension.

Those who planned to return to their home countries did not need to contact the Immigration bureau. However they also had to leave Thailand by Sept 26.

He estimated that between 300,000 and 400,000 foreigners were stranded in the kingdom due to the Covid-19 lockdown.

The government earlier automatically extended their visas until July 31, 2020. Foreigners must still inform authorities where they are staying.

Det blir ingen generell förlängning, bevis måste fram att man inte kan ta sig till hemlandet...
Australien ställer upp med intyg, men hur är det med andra länder?

Australian Ambassador to Thailand Allan McKinnon has confirmed that the Australian Embassy in Bangkok is now providing letters to assist Australian nationals seeking to extend their visas.

The Australian Ambassador, Allan McKinnon, announced that the Australian Embassy and Consulate-General in Phuket will be issuing visa letters to Australians who require them,” Matthew Barclay, Australian Consul-General to Phuket, told The Phuket News.
“While there has been no announcement on the future of the visa amnesty to date, we understand many people have gone to Immigration to extend their existing visas (or to convert their visas) ahead of the deadline. Furthermore many have been informed that they require a letter from their Embassy to do this,” he said.

“Above all its our intent to ensure that we are not an obstacle in this process. As a result, we will be issuing letters (at no fee and via email) to those Australians who send their passport biodata page to Consular.Bangkok@dfat.gov.au. People should expect a reply within one to two working days,” he added.
As always, anyone with queries about their visa circumstances should direct these to Thai Immigration, Mr Barclay advised.
“We are in regular contact with Immigration authorities and we will ensure that when we have official news it is conveyed through our regular announcements on our Australia in Thailand Facebook page,” he added.
Letter to help facilitate visa extension process
In his daily video address posted on the Australia in Thailand Facebook page, Ambassador McKinnon said plainly, “I know that many of you are focused on the fact that the thai visa amnesty finishes on 31 July. We have also received well over 100 queries in the past few days about this issue

“I must stress that there has been no official announcement of what will happen after this date. My team is in regular contact with Thai Immigration and we have been told to wait for an announcement,” he said.
“That said I know many of you have already sought to extend your visas and in some cases Thai authorities have asked for a letter to facilitate this process. if you are asked for a letter, we can assist,” Amb McKinnon confirmed.

“I know previously we said that we would not sign these letters. That was at a time when we were trying to encourage everyone to leave Thailand, but now we can see that it is very hard to leave and we are happy to provide those letters.
“Should you require such a letter please email consular.bangkok@dfat.gov.au with a copy of the biodata page of your passport. The team here will email your visa extension letter within a couple of days.
“There is also no fee for this service. The letter will be sent by email and no physical copies will be provided,” Ambassador McKinnon explained.

Kanske man kan förvänta sig en kö, på Suwan runt månadskiftet? amnestin gäller till sista Juli, och sen ytterligare 1 vecka, sen är det stopp, detta som jag tolkar texten...

Tur man ordnade det med tillståndet att stanna, gäller till 4 Juni nästa år, men jag flyger ut 22 Juli om allt funkar som det ska...

Arlanda är det sagt....överger Thailand, det får bli tillfälligt, planerar att åka tillbaka i November, helt beroende på omständigheterna, 2 veckor karantän kan jag stå ut med, blir det fler dumheter så får jag tänka om...

Och nu när jag läser detta så blir det nog till att ställa in alla funderingar på att återvända till Thailand,
detta år, fast det kan vara trevligt att fira jul i svedala....eller? julgran och skinka, och ingen jultomte, jag har inte firat jul i Sverige dom senaste 10 åren, så jag har nog fallit ur rullorna hos Tomten....

The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand has ordered the implementation of new regulations for any international flights entering Thailand – All passengers must have a medical certificate showing that they are free of Covid-19 before booking their ticket. The move follows China’s decision to temporarily ban Thai Lion Air from flying the Bangkok-Guangzhou route and Thai AirAsia X from flying Bangkok-Tianjin, after some passengers arriving in China tested positive for the virus.

The Civil Aviation Administration of China announced on Wednesday that it’s banning the carriers from those routes for a week starting Monday, as a punishment for bringing Covid-19 patients into the country.

11 travellers aboard Thai Lion Air’s flight SL117 to Guangzhou and Thai Airasia X’s flight XJ808 to Tianjin landed with the virus. Both flights had transited through Bangkok although none of the patients left the plane during its brief stop-over. Fears of a possible second wave of infection continue to delay a return of scheduled international flights back into Thailand.

Thailand already has a near-total ban on international arrivals, excepting limited number of people who fall into special categories. The amended rules stipulate that flights landing in the kingdom, whatever their purpose, cannot allow passengers to disembark, and all must be certified free of Covid-19 before buying their tickets.

“Any airline found to have carried Covid-19 patients will be immediately blacklisted.”

När kassan börjar tryta så släpper de nog på kraven om jag känner Thailändarna rätt.
I annat fall får du komma hit, Tomten brukar stoppa till här.

Hade också tänkt på att fira julen i Thailand.. den som lever får se.

När kassan börjar tryta så släpper de nog på kraven om jag känner Thailändarna rätt.
I annat fall får du komma hit, Tomten brukar stoppa till här.

Hade också tänkt på att fira julen i Thailand.. den som lever får se.

Under normala förhållanden så kunde jag hållit med dig, men detta är inte normala förhållanden...

Ok, tack för inbjudan, blir det bra om jag tittar in i början på December? så kan jag ta mig
hemåt framåt påskhelgen, och Du, jag mailar över kravlistan, önskelista, så kan Du vara hygglig
och skicka den vidare till Tomtefar....:xmas_smiley:

Det blir så mycket fram och tillbaka, dags att sluta läsa om alla turer, och bara vänta in dom nya reglerna...

Proposal being ‘examined’ by authorities for a possible visa amnesty extension

Senaste jag läst, det ser att kunna bli långa köer på Suwan...

A number of embassies in Bangkok are saying that they won’t issue any further visa extension letters for their citizens when Thailand’s visa amnesty expires on July 31. An announcement published last week by the US embassy said American citizens residing in Thailand will have to decide whether to stay or leave, as it will no longer provide extension of stay requests for its citizens. The letter is mandatory for most foreigners who wish to extend their stay for another 30 days.

“US citizens have between now and July 31, 2020, to either return to the US or their country of permanent residence or to obtain the appropriate visa type for a long-term stay in Thailand. The US embassy is unable to give advice on individual visa issues. Please refer specific visa questions directly to immigration. “

The British Embassy in Bangkok also said on its website that requests for visa extension letters will not be possible.

According to a Facebook post concerning Canadian citizens…

“We have just checked with the immigration office in Chiang Mai and were told that foreigners who wish to stay longer in Thailand and apply for an extension (as usual) of their 30 days visa or tourist visa by end of this month will only be granted another 7 days allowance of stay with a stamp on their passports and then they have to leave the country. No further extension will be allowed and the letter from Embassy or Consulate will neither be considered for a further extension request.”

The amnesty, approved by the government in April, allowed foreigners, whose temporary visas expired between March 26 to July 31, to remain in the country without the need of applying for an extension at immigration offices.

A Thai Immigration spokesman reiterated yesterday that another round of amnesty extension is “unlikely.” He recommended foreigners whose respective embassies refuse to issue the required papers leave the country before July 31 to avoid being fined or arrested.

Under Thai Immigration rules, foreign tourists and travellers who found themselves stranded in Thailand without relevant visas earlier this year due to the coronavirus pandemic, need the letters if they wish to extend their stay in the Kingdom after the amnesty expires.

“Thailand has shown enough leniency for foreigners. It’s been nearly 4 months already. If you have a letter, you’re good to stay, but if you can’t get one, then there’s not much we can do.”

The spokesman from the US Embassy declined to comment on the motive behind the embassies’ decision to stop providing extension letters.

“It’s up to them and Thailand has nothing to do with it. If a foreign embassy refuses to provide the service to its citizens, no one else can. We have done our best to help foreigners. “

Overstay fines and the 90 day reporting requirements will resume after July 31 should the government decide not to extend the amnesty.

Liknande trådar

M
Svar
Visningar
1 K
mikeus
M

Tillbaka
Topp