Rök ifrån Indonesien där djungler bränns påverkar Phuket.

Isan Lover

Forumveteran
Hej

Hälsomyndigheterna på Phuket går ut med råd till medborgarna gällande den smog som drar in ifrån Indonesien där man storskaligt bränner ned djungel för att kunna använda marken för jordbruk och papmoljeproduktion, hälsomyndigheterna uppmanar även sjukhus och vårdcentraler att gratis tillhandahålla skyddsmasker, denna smog påverkar flera länder i regionen som Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand m.fl och t.o.m så långt bort som Filippinerna.

Phuket health officials issue haze warning, free masks issued
PHUKET: The chief of the Phuket Provincial Health Office (PPHO) has issued a health advisory over the Indonesian forest fire haze that has blanketed Phuket since yesterday.
PPHO Chief Thanit Sermkaew issued the health advisory this morning (Sept 23).

“I have issued an advisory for people with breathing difficulties, as well as children and the elderly, to stay indoors,” Chief Thanit told The Phuket News.

“People with heart or lung conditions are urged to please be careful. If your chest begins to hurt, or if you develop a headache or it becomes difficult to breath, please see a doctor,” he added.

“I have issued repeated announcements to every government hospital and health centre in Phuket that they must provide free masks to people.

“If any official refuses to support or help people who have trouble breathing, please call the Phuket Provincial Health Office (Tel: 076-212297, 076-222913), because it is PPHO policy to help and support people right now,” he said.

Regional Environmental Office 15 (Phuket office) Chief Yongyut Panitaungkul also called on people in Phuket to start wearing masks and to stay indoors to protect themselves from the haze.

“The haze originates from forest fires from Indonesia. The northern tip of Sumatra is just over 285km southwest of Phuket, Mr Yongyut said.

Mvh isan lover

Efterfrågan på palmolja stiger kraftigt hela tiden som till stor del exporteras för att blanda in i diesel runt om i världen.
En transport över halva jordklotet för att kallas Grön-diesel, miljö-diesel.
Världens värsta miljöförstöring för att få fram miljövänligt biobränsle.

Det är visst bara fem stora företag som kontrollerar all världens handel med palmolja.

Hej

Hälsomyndigheterna på Phuket går ut med råd till medborgarna gällande den smog som drar in ifrån Indonesien där man storskaligt bränner ned djungel för att kunna använda marken för jordbruk och papmoljeproduktion, hälsomyndigheterna uppmanar även sjukhus och vårdcentraler att gratis tillhandahålla skyddsmasker, denna smog påverkar flera länder i regionen som Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand m.fl och t.o.m så långt bort som Filippinerna.

Phuket health officials issue haze warning, free masks issued
PHUKET: The chief of the Phuket Provincial Health Office (PPHO) has issued a health advisory over the Indonesian forest fire haze that has blanketed Phuket since yesterday.
PPHO Chief Thanit Sermkaew issued the health advisory this morning (Sept 23).

“I have issued an advisory for people with breathing difficulties, as well as children and the elderly, to stay indoors,” Chief Thanit told The Phuket News.

“People with heart or lung conditions are urged to please be careful. If your chest begins to hurt, or if you develop a headache or it becomes difficult to breath, please see a doctor,” he added.

“I have issued repeated announcements to every government hospital and health centre in Phuket that they must provide free masks to people.

“If any official refuses to support or help people who have trouble breathing, please call the Phuket Provincial Health Office (Tel: 076-212297, 076-222913), because it is PPHO policy to help and support people right now,” he said.

Regional Environmental Office 15 (Phuket office) Chief Yongyut Panitaungkul also called on people in Phuket to start wearing masks and to stay indoors to protect themselves from the haze.

“The haze originates from forest fires from Indonesia. The northern tip of Sumatra is just over 285km southwest of Phuket, Mr Yongyut said.

Mvh isan lover
[/QUOTE]

Blev nog lite fel I texten, kan inte galla Phuket, ett Paradis enligt @gunnarg....:cool:

Efterfrågan på palmolja stiger kraftigt hela tiden som till stor del exporteras för att blanda in i diesel runt om i världen.
En transport över halva jordklotet för att kallas Grön-diesel, miljö-diesel.
Världens värsta miljöförstöring för att få fram miljövänligt biobränsle.

Det är visst bara fem stora företag som kontrollerar all världens handel med palmolja.
Men det är väl bra att minska fossil användning? För våra barns skull... osv? Du är väl en av de som propagerar för detta? Sedan att palmoljan ger ifrån sig mer skit när man förbränner den spelar mindre roll

Liknande trådar

M
Svar
Visningar
1 K
Makrillen031
M

Tillbaka
Topp