someone help for learn swedish,please.

Status
Ej öppen för ytterligare svar.
A

Anonym

Gäst
Hej.
I want someone help me for learn swedish because now i stay here and try to learn everydays. If u see me on this web,please help me.
Hej då.

There is something that is called SFI swedish for immigrants that is free of charge and this is something you should been told from the authoroties.Get in contact with your unimployment office and they can help you out.
Good luck

where do you live. Look for Studifrämjandet. I think they can help you.

Hello,
I saw your question some days ago but had not time to answer. I am teaching SFI (Swedish For Immigrants) and I will give you some advice. Now I do not know where you are living but Iac tell you generally that you have to have the last four numbers in your personal number and be registered in the "Kommun" you are living. The other person told you to contact the unemployment office, but they have nothing to do with this. In most "kommuner" SFI is run by the adult education department in the kommun (Komvux) and then you apply there. Otherwise you contact the kommun exchange and ask where to study SFI.
Every kommun has the obligation to give SFI education to all immigrants. SFI is free but on the other hand you cannot get any study grant when you are studying SFI.
Do you have any more questions, please, feel free to ask.
Greetings
John-Lennart Andersson

Status
Ej öppen för ytterligare svar.

Liknande trådar

A
Svar
Visningar
1 K
A
A
Svar