Över 10 000 barn på Phuket uppges inte gå i skolan.

Isan Lover

Forumveteran
Hej

Stämmer uppgifterna om att 10 935 barn på Phuket mellan 6-15 år inte är inskrivna i någon skola så är det ju väldigt märkligt, Phuket tillhör ju en relativt utvecklad del av landet och där förväntar man ju sig att barnen går i skolan, att en del barn struntar i skolan i mindre utvecklade delar av landet är ju inte så ovanligt men över 10 000 bara på Phuket låter mycket.

Phuket governor takes action to solve out of school children crisis​

Mitch Connor39 mins ago

In a decisive step towards ensuring all children in Phuket receive a formal education, Narong Woonciew, the Governor of Phuket, convened a meeting at the Phuket Provincial Hall. The gathering focused squarely on the thousands of children on the island who are not currently registered at any educationalinstitution. Also in attendance were Vice Governor, Amnuay Pinsuwan, MP Thitikan Thitipruethikul, and Dr Nucharat Prasitsilpchai, a Phuket Provincial Education Area office representative.

Highlighting the gravity of the situation, Dr Nucharat divulged some startling figures. A recent study revealed that 10,935 children aged between six and 15 years old were not included in the 2022 education system.

A deeper dive into the findings uncovered regional specifics. The Mueang District has the largest number of such children, 7,650, followed by Kathu District and Thalang District, with 1,690 and 1,595 children respectively.

Mvh isan lover

Hej

Stämmer uppgifterna om att 10 935 barn på Phuket mellan 6-15 år inte är inskrivna i någon skola så är det ju väldigt märkligt, Phuket tillhör ju en relativt utvecklad del av landet och där förväntar man ju sig att barnen går i skolan, att en del barn struntar i skolan i mindre utvecklade delar av landet är ju inte så ovanligt men över 10 000 bara på Phuket låter mycket.

Phuket governor takes action to solve out of school children crisis​

Mitch Connor39 mins ago

In a decisive step towards ensuring all children in Phuket receive a formal education, Narong Woonciew, the Governor of Phuket, convened a meeting at the Phuket Provincial Hall. The gathering focused squarely on the thousands of children on the island who are not currently registered at any educationalinstitution. Also in attendance were Vice Governor, Amnuay Pinsuwan, MP Thitikan Thitipruethikul, and Dr Nucharat Prasitsilpchai, a Phuket Provincial Education Area office representative.

Highlighting the gravity of the situation, Dr Nucharat divulged some startling figures. A recent study revealed that 10,935 children aged between six and 15 years old were not included in the 2022 education system.

A deeper dive into the findings uncovered regional specifics. The Mueang District has the largest number of such children, 7,650, followed by Kathu District and Thalang District, with 1,690 and 1,595 children respectively.

Mvh isan lover
Dom är säkert från Burma.

Liknande trådar

Tillbaka
Topp