Mest Dengu feber på Phuket.

Isan Lover

Forumveteran
Hej

Flest fall av denguefeber har man tydligen i Phuket, där har 220 människor smittats redan i år, två av dessa avled dessutom, andra områden som är drabbade är Krabi som ligger på andra plats samt Phang Nga på tredje plats.

Dengue danger: Phuket hits highest infection rate in the country
PHUKET: Concerns are high for the rising number of people in Phuket contracting dengue following a Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) report issued last week confirming that Phuket has the highest per capita infection rate in the country.
Tanyaluk Sakoot
Saturday 21 April 2018, 09:00AM

image: https://www.thephuketnews.com/photo/listing/2018/1524207901_1-org.jpg

Clear signs of dengue. If you start experiencing these ill effects, see a doctor immediately.
However, with Phuket Provincial Health Office (PPHO) Chief Dr Jirapan Teapan unavailable for comment this week, a Department of Disease Control (DDC) official posted at the PPHO had little to say on the matter.

The official confirmed that since the start of the year 220 people in Phuket had been confirmed by local hospitals as contracting dengue, the same figure revealed in a report posted on the DDC website last Tuesday (April 10). (See report here.)

Two of those people died after contracting the disease, the official noted.

Read more at https://www.thephuketnews.com/dengu...-in-the-country-66838.php#xrLGqMS5imhHh3fL.99

Mvh isan lover

Hmm, Phuket är kanske inte det paradis som någon här ihärdigt hävdar. Det gäller att använda myggspray etc.
Gäller nog lite överallt , vi hade även ett utbrott i Pattaya förra året , ingen kul sjukdom , fråga Långeman , han har ju skrivit om när han drabbades , inte kul detta med Dengu, upp hos oss i Isaan däremot finns inte många fall , inte i vårt område i alla fall

Men det är ju hela 60 km från vår by 55555:):) Men vi har inte haft något fall på många år nu ,, kanske bara tur att vi klarat oss :wai:

Fick dengu efter ett strandbesök på Ban Amphur beachen, Na Jomtien förra året. Blev en lindrig variant, men får man det en till gång kan det bli värre.

Hej

Antalet fall av dengufeber har nu ökat till 10 446 i Thailand, det är 77 provinser som har drabbats av dengufeber.

Dengue cases top 10,000 in Thailand
by ROBERT HERRIMAN
May 18, 2018

In a follow-up to a report a little more than a month ago, Thailand health officials recently reported the number of dengue cases has topped 10,000 for 2018.

Image/Robert Herriman
Since the beginning of the year through May 15, a total of 10,446 cases were reported from 77 provinces (morbidity rate was 15.97 / 100,000 population). There were 15 deaths (morbidity rate was 0.02 / 100,000 population).

This is broken down further:

• 6,140 dengue fever cases and no deaths
  • 4,165 dengue hemorrhagic fever cases and two deaths
  • 141 dengue shock syndrome cases and 13 deaths
Overall, Phuket has seen the highest morbidity, followed by Krabi and Nakornsrithamarat.

Dengue fever is an infectious disease carried by mosquitoes and caused by any of four related dengue viruses. This disease used to be called “break-bone fever” because it sometimes causes severe joint and muscle pain that feels like bones are breaking.

People get the dengue virus from the bite of an infected Aedes mosquito. It is not contagious from person to person.

There are three types of dengue fever in order of less severe to most: the typical uncomplicated dengue fever, dengue hemorrhagic fever (DHS) and dengue shock syndrome (DSS).

The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates there may be 50–100 million dengue infections worldwide every year. However, research from the University of Oxford and the Wellcome Trust, using cartographic approaches, estimate there to be 390 million dengue infections per year worldwide.

http://outbreaknewstoday.com/dengue-cases-top-10000-thailand-31525/

Mvh isan lover

Hej

Antalet fall av dengufeber har nu ökat till 10 446 i Thailand, det är 77 provinser som har drabbats av dengufeber.

Dengue cases top 10,000 in Thailand
by ROBERT HERRIMAN
May 18, 2018

In a follow-up to a report a little more than a month ago, Thailand health officials recently reported the number of dengue cases has topped 10,000 for 2018.

Image/Robert Herriman
Since the beginning of the year through May 15, a total of 10,446 cases were reported from 77 provinces (morbidity rate was 15.97 / 100,000 population). There were 15 deaths (morbidity rate was 0.02 / 100,000 population).

This is broken down further:

• 6,140 dengue fever cases and no deaths
  • 4,165 dengue hemorrhagic fever cases and two deaths
  • 141 dengue shock syndrome cases and 13 deaths
Overall, Phuket has seen the highest morbidity, followed by Krabi and Nakornsrithamarat.

Dengue fever is an infectious disease carried by mosquitoes and caused by any of four related dengue viruses. This disease used to be called “break-bone fever” because it sometimes causes severe joint and muscle pain that feels like bones are breaking.

People get the dengue virus from the bite of an infected Aedes mosquito. It is not contagious from person to person.

There are three types of dengue fever in order of less severe to most: the typical uncomplicated dengue fever, dengue hemorrhagic fever (DHS) and dengue shock syndrome (DSS).

The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates there may be 50–100 million dengue infections worldwide every year. However, research from the University of Oxford and the Wellcome Trust, using cartographic approaches, estimate there to be 390 million dengue infections per year worldwide.

http://outbreaknewstoday.com/dengue-cases-top-10000-thailand-31525/

Mvh isan lover
Isaan inte nämt , inte de delar jag vistas i i alla fall , kanske min släkt har rätt , inte runt Muang Phon /Khon Kaen.

Funderar på Phuket , dessa myggor måste ju ha sötvatten , små sjöar , krukor , mm för att kunna kläcka och föröka sig ,, varför inte i större utsträckning i Isaan , finns ju hur många barnkammare som helst för dessa skitmyggor :(

Det finns 4 varianter så du har bara 3 kvar
There are three types of dengue fever in order of less severe to most: the typical uncomplicated dengue fever, dengue hemorrhagic fever (DHS) and dengue shock syndrome (DSS).Kanske de missat en :) men skulle inte vara förvånad , de är ju Thai

Hej

Norra Isaan verkar klara sig bättre än ex.vis Södra Isaan, men värst drabbat verka väl dom södra delarna av Thailand vara.

Mvh isan lover
Det ser så ut ja... Men Korat är ju södra Isaan , inte speciellt mycket , inte heller bara 100 km norr om Korat ,, där vi bor ,, Visst finns det ett och annat fall , men kanske fler människor som bär på smittan i Phuket , Myggan finns nog överallt , men måste ju ha smittade individer för att kunna föra vidare antar jag , ...

Hej

Enligt The Nation har tre personer dött av dengufeber i Ubon Ratchathani i maj månad.

• 2b1f92a40e75cbe18b1bce033b0dfebd-sld.jpeg

Dengue fever claims three lives in Ubon Ratchathani this year
Breaking NewsMay 31, 2018 12:12

By The Nation

Two boys and a girl have died of dengue fever in Ubon Ratchathani this year, two of them in May, a senior public health official said on Thursday.
Dr Danai Chiarakul, director of the local Area 10 Disease Control Office, said 551 cases had been diagnosed in the five lower provinces of the Northeast under its jurisdiction.

The three who died were between 10 and 14 years old.

Danai said 11,704 dengue cases had been detected nationwide this year, of which 16 led to death

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/around_thailand/30346668

Mvh isan lover

Tråkigt med dödsfall :( Bra att det uppmärksammas för mygg är några djävulens påfund... Själv är jag som en magnet för dessa och kör jag en kväll i Phuket utan att vara insmord med både spray och salva vaknar jag med flera hundra bett... Nu för tiden går jag inte utomhus i Thailand utan en flaska i fickan, hjälper (i alla fall mig) oerhört mycket och kostar i princip ingenting.

Tråkigt med dödsfall :( Bra att det uppmärksammas för mygg är några djävulens påfund... Själv är jag som en magnet för dessa och kör jag en kväll i Phuket utan att vara insmord med både spray och salva vaknar jag med flera hundra bett... Nu för tiden går jag inte utomhus i Thailand utan en flaska i fickan, hjälper (i alla fall mig) oerhört mycket och kostar i princip ingenting.
Har även jag en osund relation till dessa små monster, de gillar mig mer än jag gillar dem.

Vad kör du för myggmedel? Alla tips är välkomna.

Hej

Själv använder jag denna.

402C5A91-69C0-4A71-80F7-26564CBCA276.jpeg

Mvh isan lover
Den tycker jag med fungerar bäst, lotion då inte i sprayform då är den helt värdelös.

Det ser så ut ja... Men Korat är ju södra Isaan , inte speciellt mycket , inte heller bara 100 km norr om Korat ,, där vi bor ,, Visst finns det ett och annat fall , men kanske fler människor som bär på smittan i Phuket , Myggan finns nog överallt , men måste ju ha smittade individer för att kunna föra vidare antar jag , ...
Vad grundar du det på att det inte finns någon Dengue i den delen av Isaan när det tom redan skrivits om 5 fall i denna tråden av forumsmedlemmar?

Liknande trådar

A
Svar
Visningar
2 K
Anonym
A
H
Svar
Visningar
11 K
Dmusen